Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Linking up with Jennifer over at ramblings of a suburban mom again for Thursday thoughts :) I know I've said it before but I really love her blog. I've been following daily for a month or two now and I'm addicted. I almost feel like I know her!



- My best friend, Tabitha, comes in town today! I have to work so I won't be able to hang out until tomorrow, but I'm ecstatic. She is seriously one of the best friends I've ever had. We can do just about anything and have fun but our favorite thing to do together is sit on the couch with a glass of wine, watching some TV show that we're both obsessed with, and laughing about the most ridiculous things. We also sing "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" from time to time. No big deal. 

- I need to get Oliver's Easter picture taken. I am sooo behind on this right now. I still need to find a cute outfit for that picture too. If I don't get that done, I will feel like a terrible mother.

- Oliver can feed himself now! He is still getting the hang of it, and I still have to prop the bottle but I'm so proud of him! and I'm relieved for myself and everyone else that ever has to feed him. I just gained a significant amount of my day back. 

- Since I didn't end up doing all the organizing I wanted to do last weekend, I am now dedicating April to some serious organizing and spring cleaning. Any tips?

- I'm challenging myself to jump rope for 10 minutes a day, 5 days a week. This is just to kick off getting back in shape. I usually get really motivated one day and do an intense work out then quit because I went too hard. This way I'm easing myself into things. I will admit that jump roping is pretty damn hard though. It's definitely not how I remember it as a child.


-

5 comments:

  1. Visiting through the Thursday Thoughts link-up. Your baby is so cute. I love the name Oliver. Also, how could you let evil Merle hold your baby?! :) How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Evil Merle is actually a total sweetheart in real life :) They film the show pretty close to where I live and during filming Michael (Merle) lived down the street from me. He became a regular at the restaurant where my mom works. I met him while I was pregnant and he was always so friendly and made it a point to come talk to me every time he saw me. We sort of became friends (not like I call him up or anything ha) and then once I had Oliver, he went out of his way to take me, my mom, and Oliver out to brunch before he went back to LA. So sweet! He's such an amazing person!

    Thank you for checking out my blog! I've added you to my daily reading list :) Have a great day!
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids never learned to hold their own bottles. Ever! WB still hates even drinking from one!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you with the jump roping! I need to hop back into working out. I bought a workout hula hoop from Target the other week lol!

    Also totally stalking your comments and I don't know who Merle is, but thats a real cool story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I have to get a workout hula hoop! I would probably work out all the time if I had one.

      Merle is a character on The Walking Dead. His real name is Michael Rooker. He is the guy in the picture on the right hand side of my blog holding Oliver and making him flip a bird haha

      Delete