Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts





If you haven't already checked out Jennifer's Blog you definitely should now. It is by far my favorite blog to follow!

So, I've been a little bit MIA. I've been pretty busy for the last week and a half. My brother has been in town, I've been working, and we've been doing some fun stuff! On Tuesday My family and I went on a progressive restaurant tour of 4 different Fifth Group Restaurants in Atlanta (the company I work for). I won this dinner for me and three people by earning "taco bucks" which is a little thing we get at work for selling certain things or signing people up for rewards cards, etc. We went to Alma, South City Kitchen, La Tavola, and El Taco. They were all AMAZING! We had 3 small plates at each restaurants as well as wine and tequila pairings. Here are a few pictures from the festivities :)





I forgot to take food pictures at South City Kitchen and El Taco. Oops.


-I am so excited about my first round of subscription boxes that I will be getting this month and next month. So far I've ordered Birchbox, Bluum, Citrus Lane, and Ipsy. Plus my next Honest shipment will be arriving on Saturday and it's going to be a BIG one! I can't wait!!

-I'm going to go on a little rant about something that really bothers me. I just do not understand why guys "holler" at girls at gas stations. Do you really think that we are going to turn around and come hang out with you? No. Never going to happen. Last night after work, I stopped into a gas station and had at least 4 different people say something to me (one being a girl that whistled and made some sort of growling noise). I looked like death, which makes me feel even worse for these people. Are you that desperate? If you want to approach a woman, at least be respectful.

-This weekend I am dedicating my life to reorganizing all of my kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, and my linen closet. Does anyone have any good tips that work well for them? I am always open to hearing about new ways to organize. If my house isn't organized, I don't function well.

-I know May isn't here yet but I am getting SO excited about going to see The Ellen Show. I cannot even begin to explain how much I love her. It's safe to say that May 28th will be one of the most exciting days of my life! A HUGE thank you to my bestie, Sandy, for inviting me to attend the show with her. I don't really even care who the guests are on that day because Ellen is who I really care about, but it would be a huge bonus to have one of my favorite celebrities on that day! Yay!




2 comments:

  1. OMG you are going to see Ellen? How fun!!

    And that restaurant tour sounds great!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am SO excited about it. I will definitely be blogging about the entire experience. I've heard her shows are the best to go to.

      Delete