Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump

I'm linking up with Jennifer again today for an iPhone dump, which to me pretty much means my weekly Instagram pictures. Follow my instagram, @bandersonn

Driving down my road is pretty darn beautiful and relaxing. Not to mention it's pretty much the only time I'm alone.
While Oliver was at his grandparents house for the night, I was able to go out and celebrate St. Patricks Day with my brothers! 
And then I got to celebrate with Oliver on Sunday, minus the green beer :)
Went out for a drink after work on Monday with the girls for some karaoke at The Local. It's really such a shame that nearly everyone that gets up there to sing could have a recording contract. Which is the reason I will NEVER get up there.
My mom and I at our first stop of the restaurant tour. If you live in the Atlanta area, I definitely recommend going to this restaurant. We had tamales, fried avocado tacos, and chicken tostadas. So freakin good!
Somebody was exhausted after jumping around. 
 I don't know why but joking about kids and babies doing really terrible things is funny to me. I'm glad my mom agrees.
Having pillow talk with mommy. I just can't believe how much he is growing up. It blows my mind.
Speaking of growing up, I'm pretty sure this guy is teething. He puts everything into his mouth, but he loves his fingers the most.
 

 

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Omg that picture of Oliver in the jumperoo is adorable!!! And your road is beautiful! I'm never alone either. If the cars too quiet I think something's wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Luckily at this point Oliver is still really down with car rides so he is pretty quiet but I have a feeling that will be changing soon. If you receive this reply will you comment back again? I think I might be doing this response thing wrong.

      Delete