Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Photo Overload

Today Oliver got his 4 month vaccinations :( I absolutely hate watching him get shots. Poor guy. He screamed a little but was immediately a happy camper after they finished.
I've recently noticed that I have very few pictures with Oliver, probably because it's usually just the two of us hanging out. So I had a little impromptu photo sesh with him after the doctor today. We weren't ready for most of them but I'll settle for that considering most of the pictures my mom takes with my phone look like a 2-year-old took them. So, good job mom, your skills are improving!









We've had an awesome productive day. I love the feeling of getting a bunch of stuff done and not having to repeat it on my daily "to do" list. Now if I could just motivate myself to finish cleaning the house. Uncle Yellowstar will be here tomorrow (fingers crossed)!! We're so excited :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw cute photo shoot...he looks so happy for just getting shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are adorable!! I love that you and Oliver match!!

    ReplyDelete