Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whiny Wednesday


I feel like I need a day to vent a little. I'll save it all for Wednesdays just in case you don't want to hear about my rants, you can skip stopping by on Wednesdays!

- I really HATE working out and I HATE eating healthy. I like healthy things but I also love unhealthy things. Since the day Oliver was born I've been telling myself that I have until he is 6 months to get to my goal weight. I had quite a bit to lose and I'm really not far from my goal (only 7 pounds!!) so I really can't complain too much. I especially can't complain because I've pretty much done nothing to get the weight off. Working in a restaurant helps a lot. These last 7 pounds are going to be brutal to shed. I downloaded My Fitness Pal to help me track my weight and calories. I've downloaded this app before and I used it for like 3 days then quit. I am going to try REALLY hard to stick with it, at least until I form better habits after noticing how many calories I'm actually consuming every day. If I hit my goal I will be ready to go bathing suit shopping and I wont be dreading it! That hasn't happened in years.

- I am not a morning person. At all. I've been known to be a huge grouch when somebody wakes me up. I really wish that I was an early bird. I feel like my days would be so much more complete. No matter how hard I try, I can't get into it. 

- I love spring and fall in Georgia but they're so short. I'm already dreading summer time. As spring goes on I know I'll see more and more facebook statuses about how much everyone loves summer but I honestly hate it. The heat kills me. Not only do I feel miserable when it's 90+ degrees, but I also look disgusting. My hair gets matted to my face, I get red, my makeup smears all over my face.. it's not a good time for me. On top of the heat, there's bugs. Bugs LOVE me. I step outside for 2 minutes and I'll walk back in with 5- 10 bites. Not cool.

- I cannot stand a messy/ unorganized home. I get legitimately pissed off when my house is a cluttered mess. I try my best to keep everything in order but it's just so hard to do. I've started my spring cleaning/ organizing (stay tuned for weekly posts about what I'm organizing!). I have a long way to go, I'm even going to go through every box in my garage, which will be quite the task. Once I'm done I will feel so much better. A clean and organized home= one happy girl. 

Okay, I'm done venting about the stupid little things that bother me. What's bothering y'all today?

No comments:

Post a Comment