Thursday, April 11, 2013

WANTED!

There are so many things that I want. These are my obsessions of the week. I have plans to get some of them but some of them I just cant justify buying right now, a girl can dream, right?

I want this Ergo Baby Carrier SO BAD!! I have a baby carrier but it's not the greatest and doesn't have enough support as he gets bigger. I definitely plan on getting this. It's perfect for being outdoors, grocery shopping, etc.

I still haven't ever owned a pair of Toms. I've always wanted some but every time I go to buy them I don't because there are more important purchases that I need to make. These burlap ones are the best.

I've had this Hemnes dresser from Ikea before and I LOVED it. I sold it when I moved from California to Texas and I have regretted it ever since. It was the perfect size and the 4 top drawers made it so easy to stay organized. I will have this gem again one day.


BATHING SUITS!
I am obsessing over high-waist bikini bottoms right now (thanks to pregnancy stretch marks). I've found a few affordable options that I love. And a pretty sweet one piece too!


 American Apparel Nylon Tricot High-Waist Swim Brief in black. I am getting this one soon. You can pair almost any top with this. Plus, it's only $25!
American Apparel Printed Nylon Tricot High-Waist Swim Brief. I'm surprised that I like this because I'm usually not a fan of animal prints. This one is only $28!
How freakin' cute are these Lolli Mixed Floral Bikini bottoms from Urban Outfitters? I'm just having a hard time paying $68 for JUST the bottoms. I do keep my bathing suits for a long time so I would probably get my moneys worth. I've just never been a fan of shelling out a ton of money for something so small. I'm a definitely a thrify bathing suit shopper but I might have to splurge on these!
I'm glad that one pieces have made a come back. They're obviously much cuter now than they used to be. I'm also glad that the sides don't go up as high as they used to. Those make my body look REALLY weird. I love this American Apparel Gloria-V One-Piece Bathing Suit. It's $50 but that is for an entire bathing suit so I think I could manage that. I haven't tried this one on yet though, so we'll see if it looks half as good on me as it does on her.

What are some of your summer must haves? Also, if anyone knows of anywhere to find cute and cheap bathing suits, send me the link!


No comments:

Post a Comment