Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wanted!


My obsession with subscription boxes doesn't seem to be going away. I was hoping I would lose interest in them or something before I get myself into trouble. If I plan on getting any more boxes I'm going to have to cut my budget in other places. Which might just have to happen because I really want these 4 boxes.


Stork Stack: Each month Stork Stack sends you a box with 5 of their favorite items for babies. It's $27.99 a month which passes the $25.00 per box limit that I've set for myself. I subscribe to both Citrus Lane and Bluum so I dont NEED this box but the more fun stuff I have for Oliver, the better!


Whimsey Box: If I had to choose just one box to add to my collection, it would be this one. Every month they send you a box with supplies for DIY craft projects along with project ideas. Something else that catches my eye about them is that the box that it comes in is designed to be reused as storage. The box has a velcro closure and a metal card holder to label the box. This is right up my alley and it's only $15 a month. They're referral program is pretty awesome too. For every person you get to sign up for a Whimsey Box they send you a box for free plus your friend gets $5.00 off. Don't be surprised if yall see me reviewing this box in the next few months.
Sock Panda: This is certainly something that I don't need but I mean, how cool would it be to get a cool pair of socks in the mail every month? I wouldn't complain. You get to choose between a "bold" and "cool" style. I would definitely pick the bold. It's only $11 a month or $22 if you want to get two pairs. 
Glossybox: As if I need another beauty box. This one just seems so cool though. Each month you receive a box with 5-6 luxury size cosmetics and wellness products. I think $21 a month is a great deal considering their boxes usual have some pricey items in them!

Which boxes do you subscribe to? Which boxes are you dying to have?


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of subscription boxes, especially for baby items, and being a new mum I really like the beauty ones too because we loose the ability to indulge ourselves to a certain degree, especially in the beginning. In my case I just don't seem to be able to find the time for the mall anymore and when I do, my baby never fails to be at his fussiest while I'm at the beauty counter....for now I'm indulging in a Birchbox and a Glossybox for myself, Wittlebee and Citrus Lane for my peanut, and Nature Box for the pantry. On the months where I might find a stellar deal on something else, I love the fact that I can pause a subscription while I try a new one for a month.
    Danielle
    www.onjasoncourt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What boxes do you get right now? I discovered Citrus Lane in February on facebook and have been obsessed ever since! I get 2 citrus lanes for each of my daughters, julep, birchbox, ipsy, birchbox man and loot crate for my husband, glossybox, and I think that is it as far as regulars! I have tried wittlebee, and I'm waiting on my first little black bag, naturebox, bulubox, and bluum! I have such a problem! It's so fun though(:

    ReplyDelete