Friday, April 26, 2013

Flashback Friday


Flashback Friday: FaceTime/ iChat Edition


One. Beth Anne and I FaceTime ALL THE TIME. We even drink together via Facetime. I don't know if that is cool or sad? Either way, we have fun doing it!
Two. Sometimes Tabitha and I do weird things. I had underwear and a helmet on my head.
Three. There is a group of 4 of us friends that used to do everything together. It's a lot harder for us to get together now that we all have separate lives. So, we make do by FaceTiming together :)
Four. I swear she looks like Dopey the dwarf here. Anyone agree?

Five: Emo faces.
Six: This was me and my friend Jennifer years ago iChatting to deal with the separation. We lived on opposite coasts and still had a great time together!
Seven: Meet my friend Beth Man.
Eight: Sometimes Monkey tries to teach Oliver bad habits...


No comments:

Post a Comment