Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

I'm linking up with my favorite blogger, Jennifer, for Thursday Thoughts.

  • I haven't read any good books lately. Has anyone stumbled across any great books lately? I prefer them to be quick and easy just because I don't have a ton of time to spare but I really miss reading.
  • So, last week I mentioned wanting to get into selling either Pampered Chef or Tupperware. I think I want to go the Pampered Chef route. I have a lot going on in May so I might wait until June to get started. Before I start I wanted to see if anyone will be interested in hosting some online parties? If you are interested, let me know so I can write down your name and info, that way when I do get started I can have you on my list already!
  • Have you ever thought about how weird it is for companies to sell items that are "one size fits most" (I think it usually claims "most" now instead of "all")? I have a pair of spandex leggings that claim to be one size fits most. Not even close to true. I'm not super thin but I'm a pretty average size and I have a petite frame and these still give me muffin top. I can only imagine that if I had a but at all that these pants wouldn't go up all the way. I can understand when robes, hats, socks, etc. come in one size only but it's just weird to me when shirts and especially pants, are sold that way. 

1 comment:

  1. Companies should cut it out with the one size fits most thing because people get mad when it doesn't fit you know??? And no shirts are one size fit all! That is just crazy!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete