Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump

It's Friday! Which means I am linking up with Jennifer again for Friday iPhone Dump!



ONE. Oliver doesn't mind hanging out in boxes. He loves his new teether we got from our Citrus Lane box.
TWO. After a long night at work, it's so amazing to come home to this sweet little face. Even if it is past his bed time.

THREE. I cannot believe how much Oliver has grown. He is beginning to look like a little boy now!
FOUR. My work had a bowling party the other night because we raised so much money for the Hunger Walk this year. I raised over $600 myself!





FIVE. I am seriously so thankful for all of the people I work with. We have such a great time together inside and outside of work. Love you ladies <3 
SIX. This is my very good looking friend, Hill. He is the best. He has the sweetest bond with Oliver.
 

SEVEN. Oliver has been loving all the different foods he is trying. The only one he hasn't gotten used to yet is peaches. 
EIGHT. This kid loves to sleep with his face in something at all times. Blankets, my chest, just straight up face down.. it doesn't matter to him as long as he has something to snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment