Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
I'm linking up with  Ashley and Neely : Pinterest Edition!

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?

This isn't necessarily my favorite outfit but I like the idea of it. I am going to attempt to pull off a casual and comfortable style this summer but still look nice and manicured. I often confuse sloppy and comfy.

 

2. What is your favorite food pin?
 
This is my go to snack pin. I usually have most of these items anyway so this is perfect!

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
Dream dress. Sigh.

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
 
I haven't made this dream catcher yet. Actually, I haven't ever made a dream catcher. When I find the time to do projects again, this is at the top of my list.
 

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin? 


6. Share one more random pin you love. 
 
If you know me well, you know I am obsessed with maps and globes. 
One day, I want to have this in my study/ office (when I have one again).
I hope everyone has a great Sunday Funday!!

1 comment: