Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts

I'm linking up with Jennifer again this week for Thursday Thoughts!

-I just got Jessica Alba's new book "The Honest Life" and I wish I had the time to sit down and read it from cover to cover. There are so many amazing tips in there. She breaks down healthy living in a way that doesn't make you feel guilty about yourself. I'm making lifestyle changes but I'm not going to completely change over night and her book makes me feel good about that. She tells you about harsh toxic chemicals and how to avoid them. She gives makeup tips, recipes, fashion tips, etc. There is just so much information in this book but it's broken down in a way that isn't overwhelming. I can't wait to read the entire book :)




-Is anyone watching that show Revolution? I LOVE it. If you haven't seen it/ heard of it, you should check it out. Is it realistic? Not really but I don't mind. I like watching shows that have a lot of action and keep me on my toes. I'm excited to continue watching and see how everything plays out. 



-I'm so bummed that my best friend is leaving to go back to California tomorrow. We've had such a good time. I need her in my life all the time.



- I always thought that I would never want to be a stay at home mom but I've been thinking about it recently and it doesn't sound so bad after all. It would be so much easier to do all of the things I want/ need to do (maintain an amazingly clean home, get to the gym, cook dinner every night, volunteer, travel, etc). It is not a realistic option for me right now but in the future, I'd be totally down.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I thought I'd have time for all that too why it just doesn't happen! Someone still has to watch the kids!

    And I am getting that book with my next Honest Co. shipment, I can't wait.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete