Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump




Linking up with Jennifer for Friday iPhone dump :)

One. Oliver and I spent Saturday with my friend Tabitha and her family doing little early Easter celebration. Her parents land is beautiful. I want to go out there soon and take more pictures, but with a nice camera (I usually just use my iPhone) and maybe I will put some makeup on next time too.
Two. My friend Beth Anne is getting some college graduation pictures done soon so I thought I would send her some ideas on how to pose. I'm not quite sure how I get away with doing weird stuff like this at work.


 
Three. Oliver and I don't have very many pictures together. I'm working on it. It's just so hard to get both of us looking decent at the same time. Seriously, something almost always goes wrong.
Four. I am so happy that it is getting nicer out. Now we can go out on the back deck and actually be in the sun. Oliver needs some awesome baby sun glasses though.


Five. I came home to Oliver passed out like this last night. By the way, I know they say not to put blankets in their cribs with them but he wont sleep without one. Plus, he is really good at pulling his blanket down if it covers his face. I did skip bumpers since they are now being banned in certain states. I suppose I skipped one "no-no" and added another.
Six. I received the Bulu Box that I won from Angela over at boxedmom.com. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you need to! Bulu Box focuses on health and fitness. They send you 4-5 samples of vitamins and other supplements for only $10 a month. I haven't subscribed yet but I'm definitely considering it!






No comments:

Post a Comment