Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday Treasures

These are a few of our favorite things!
Buddy: Buddy is Oliver's best friend. I swear I can just put this up to Oliver's face when he is fighting sleep and he just knocks out. If we were to ever lose him, we would both be devestated. Thank you, Katlyn! 
Oliver is loving this rattle. He waves it around until his arm gets too tired. When I shake the rattle for him he is immediately mesmerized by it. We got this in our March bluum box and I'm so happy we did! It's definitely a favorite around here.

Spotify: I've had spotify for a while now but I've really been taking advantage of it recently. When Oliver gets fussy I can easily look up all sorts of different music to soothe him. It's also nice that it isn't taking up as much space on my computer!
My little baby globe. I am obsessed with globes and maps but this happens to be the only globe I own at the moment. I've been planning on doing some DIY projects that will incorporate my maps around my house but I just haven't found the time. SOON!

What are you loving right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment