Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Treasures

A few things we LOVE!

This is my favorite piece of art I've ever owned. Besides it being extremely cute, it was given to me by one of my best friends at my baby shower and it has the sweetest note written on the back. I'm lucky to have such creative (and thoughtful) friends! Thank you Tabitha! We love you :)

These things are GENIUS! They look like Q-tips but you snap off one end and saline drops to the other end. Oliver hates it when I mess with his boogers but he doesn't seem to mind when I use these. It moisturizes his dry nose! You can buy them here!

I don't know what I'd do without my Diaper Genie. It does a pretty good job of concealing nasty smells.

I probably have way too many photo editing apps but they're all so great! I've tried to minimize my collection, I just can't get rid of any of these.


What are some of your favorite things around the house? If you have any "can't live without it" items, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Things I love
    * Honest baby wipes
    * disinfectant wipes
    * Instagram
    * My tablet
    I have also become an Honest fan. I've only tried a handful of items but want to try more!

    ReplyDelete