Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social 
I am linking up with Ashley and Neely again this week for Sunday Social!
 
This week is all about Twitter and let me just start off by saying, I don't really care for Twitter anymore.

1. When did you join twitter?
I joined in January of 2009. I used to tweet quite a bit. I've tweeted 643 times and that was mostly in 2009-2010. I just went back and read some of my old posts and I'm so glad I don't tweet anymore. I used to tweet about my bad days and nobody wants to hear about that crap. 
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
I really don't follow many non-celebs ( a few friends but I already know what's happening in their lives so I don't really read their tweets) If I had to pick one it would probably be my friend Andy (@theandyzone) or my friend Maika (@maikatft) They're just weird so I get a good laugh from them.
 
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
I'm pretty obsessed with all of the girls from Pretty Little Liars so they're probably my favorites to follow. @lucyhale @ashbenzo @shaymitch @sleepinthegardn
 
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
I don't think so? I don't really spend my time trying to get celebs to talk to me so this doesn't really apply to me. BUT @Michael_Rooker has tweeted a picture of him and Oliver.. does that count? I don't think I will ever get over how cool it is that Michael tweeted and Instagramed my son!
 
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
@targetdeals who wouldn't want to follow them?
 
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
I don't have 3 people that I love that much. I just follow a bunch of celebrities that SOMETIMES post cool stuff. I'm just not a twitter person. Instagram is where it's at!  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment