Friday, April 19, 2013

Flashback Friday





This weeks flashback friday is all about: Beth Anne Baird.She is another one of my very best friends. Like talk on the phone for hours a day kind of best friends. Unfortunately she is about 14 hours away from me (driving). Not cool. We've know each other since the 5th grade and she can still put up with me. I'd say she's a keeper.

July 2001
Beth Anne is always trying to outshine me. Here she is at my 12th birthday party trying to be the center of attention... just kidding, she could never outshine me ;)

7th Grade- 2001 or 2002?
 Pre-make up days. Lookin good. I just want to know why everyone is dressed for warm weather and Maurizia is wearing a turtle neck. Hiding something? Either way, turtle necks are not cool.

December 2011
This is a night that I wish I could remember better. Beth Anne and I always have the best time throwing back one too many drinks. It always seems like we're on the same level though. That makes it much easier to feel better about acting ridiculous.

December 2011
And this was probably the day after the night of too many drinks. We were in bed for the entire day. Obviously looking great.
 June 2012
One of my favorites of us. It's also one of the few that we're both smiling in.

July 2012
This was at my Texas baby shower. Beth Anne and I are in the middle of everyone celebrating our victory. I couldn't keep much down during my pregnancy but I sure as hell wasn't going to let that interfere with me dominating the applesauce game.

December 2012
We often take awkward family photos. I wish I had the balls to blow this up and put it on my mantel.  I wonder how creeped out my guests would be?


My Dearest Beth Anne,
 Thank you for being such a bomb ass friend. We are one. Forever and always.
Your (only) pal,
Brittany









No comments:

Post a Comment