Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Introducing Cereal

Today, Oliver is 4 months old! Where has the time gone? Sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday that I was waddling my way into the hospital to have him and then other times I can't even remember what life was like before him. He has been on the hungrier side for the past week so today I decided to introduce cereal into his diet. He had mixed feelings. I'm pretty sure he is going to be a big eater but it'll take some getting used to.





Feel free to check out my YouTube to see other videos of Oliver. I'm using the same YouTube I've had for a while so please excuse my pre- Oliver videos. YouTube- itsbanderson

Some other pictures of Oliver from the past few days:



2 comments:

  1. Ah he is too cute! We love Earth's Best around here, good choice. :) Thanks so much for following my blog - glad to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad to hear it's good stuff. I wasn't too sure but it seemed like the best choice.
    and of course! I'm glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete