Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump

I've been MIA this week because I've been insanely busy but today I am linking up with Jennifer for Friday iPhone Dump




One. I am guaranteed to have a great time when I hang out with Katie. I'm lucky to work with such awesome people.
Two. Happy birthday to my sweet baby bear! Love this guy like a brother.


Three. My little nugget loves his blankets and has started this thing where he likes to roll around with it. Sometimes he gets stuck and doesn't even seem to mind.
Four. Somebody got some sunglasses this week. If only I could find some baby aviators.



Five. Hugs Not Drugs! I just love that Mister Rogers is on this. Anything Mister Rogers is awesome in my book.
Six. Someone figured out how to sleep with his bottom in the air. Precious.




1 comment: