Friday, April 12, 2013

Flashback Friday

I love going through old pictures. I've been able to do so many cool things and visit so many places. These are just a few photos from my childhood.

3 Years Old
 I was such a little brat and it shows with my evil look in this picture. Also, wtf is up with my bangs?
10 Weeks Old
 I'm pretty sure this is the only baby photo I've ever seen of myself. My parents say it is because I was always crying so they couldn't ever get good pictures. Apparently, I was a TERRIBLE baby.
2 Years Old
 This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my brothers. We all look like little hooligans.
4 Years Old
 So, I used to wear hats and dresses like this all the time. My grandma made them for me and I loooved them. This picture was put up on display at the studio where it was taken. They thought I was sweet but I was fooling everyone.
 Meet my parents. This was before my time. Every time I look at this photo I can't help but smile..and laugh.
 I'm not sure how old I was here but it was taken at this awesome place called Kids Clubhouse. They had all these little rooms with different things to do like grocery store, doctors office, a craft room, a tree house, face painting, a rock climbing wall and so much more. I LOVED that place and wish there was one here in Georgia.
I was probably around 7 here. I'm pretty sure this was in Hawaii? My parents probably made my brothers play with me because I can't see them doing this on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment